Thursday, July 5, 2007

Talk is cheap !!

Get moving and do something about it. We can all talk for days about something, but it only matters when it gets DONE. Mr. President, you have let all Cuban-Americans done during your Presidency. I know it's not over just yet, but noticing that not much has been accomplished in your first 6 1/2 years, I feel safe expressing my disappointment. Thanks for nothing.

Bush wishes Cuba's Castro would disappear

NEWPORT, R.I. – U.S. President Bush made plain his feelings about Fidel Castro Thursday – wishing the Cuban leader would disappear. “One day the good Lord will take Fidel Castro away,” Bush said in answer to a question after a speech at the Naval War College.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Don't even get me started on Mr. President. He has been letting me down for years now. Like I have stated to you, I regret the day I voted for him. He can express all he wnats, apparently his hate is not strong enough to do something about it while he is in the position to do so.

Ugh...don't get me started!

Vana said...

Oh yes talk is cheap, let's get something DONE MR President, how about doing away, with the murderous Wet Foot Dry Foot policy, what has become of the Cuban Adjustment Act?