Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sprint - EXPOSED !!

Here is another example of the lack of corporate social respondsibility from another company part of "Corporate America".


Sprint Nextel - Code of Conduct - At the end of page 4 of the actual document you will find what is writen below:

Making Ethical Decisions...When in Doubt, Ask Yourself…
• Could it harm Sprint Nextel’s reputation?
• Is it ethical and legal?
• What would my family and friends say?
• How would it look in the newspaper?
• Would I bet my job on it?
• Should I check with my supervisor?
• How would my action appear to others?

If you are unsure about the answer, you should ask your supervisor who is in the best position to answer your question. If you prefer not to contact your supervisor, contact the Ethics Helpline to seek assistance.
It seems like someone didn't ask themselves those questions or follow instructions.
"One Company At A Time"

Below is the contact information for Sprint-Nextel:

Investor Relations
1 800-259-3755
investor.relations@sprint.com

Contact the Board of Directors
boardinquiries@sprint.com

No comments: