Friday, July 13, 2007

MSM is M.I.A. ??

Not surprising !! I did a search on Google in the "News" section and clicked on "Archives" where you can view, for a small fee, archived news stories. I entered in the parameters the following: cuban tugboat 1994 source: ______. In the underlined area I put for example, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc. That would let the search engine know that I wanted an article that included the words with in the parameter "cuban tugboat 1994" with a source from ______ news website. I did not get a hit from CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC. I got a hit from the New York Times, but the article was written on July 24, 1994, 11 days AFTER the massacre. I do have to say that there were some news entities that did report about the massacre the day after.

These 5 news companies mentioned above, unfortunately, are where the great majority of the U.S. and the world receive their news from. What a shame !! CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and the New York Times will be referred to on this blog as "Cuba's Axis of Evil". Their reporting hinders the world from knowing the TRUTH of what transpires in Cuba.





No comments: